Quiet Title Actions in Florida

When you’ve acquired title via a Tax Deed, a county’s lien foreclosure, there is a wild deed or a wild mortgage, or there is some other title defect which requires naming prior parties in the chain of title, before you can sell your property with a Warranty Deed, a title insurance underwriter will require that you file an action to Quiet Title and get a judgment declaring your title superior to those who had created clouds on your title.  Contact us so that you can get the best value for your investment. We will complete your Quiet Title cases efficiently and effectively.

Related Practice Areas